Friday 25 November 2016

Canterbury Athletics

Yesterday on the 24.11.16 I found out that I got into Canterbury Athletics. Which is a massive goal of mine.  When I found out I wad so so happy, my first ever time going Canterbury for Athletics. It is a massive success. I'mm glad I got into it, also since they only picked the top 2 from the West Coast.

I got into for 3 events which is better than going all the way for 1 event.
The events I got into are....
* High jump - I jumped 1.25m which is up to the bottom of my neck
* Long jump - I jumped 3.51 which is more than double my height
* 100m Sprints - I'm not sure how quick I was.

I'm very happy with my achivement. Can't wait till the 7th next week on Wednesday to compete.

1 comment:

  1. andrea.stevenson@kumara.school.nz27 November 2016 at 11:16

    Thats awesome Emma, well done! 1.25m for High Jump is fantastic. Good luck for Canterbury.

    ReplyDelete